czwartek, 26 listopada 2009

my first kit !!!

hello, hello!!!
Today is my lucky day :)))
my first kit "Magic Christmas" is already in the shop! I'm soooooo happy :)))

available at Digiscrapmania Shop
promotion 25%

Please, live me comment here, if you want et my kit! I pick up in Wednesdey 3 lucky winners!

my LO
and beautiful pages from fantastic girls :)

Ania_725
Sekada
Nessska
MoniaAlex
Angeleye


Aska
Blauerose1
Britt
ChelisaCindy078DariaKatarzynaAnnaMagnolia2907
MAMIEMOIMarry
Mart11
Marysia
Minette143
Nance47ShawnbearTiffy50


9 komentarzy:

  1. hello!!!
    you're kit look's like wonderful!!!
    congratulation !!!
    see you soon!
    kiss

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Hi amisza it's scrapofangel
    I'm very happy to see you decided to create yours designs !!
    you have great talent !!
    your kit is very very beautiful !!!
    good luck i'm so happy for you
    Scrapofangel

    ( i love love yours many layouts ! i'm fan of you !! )

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Ohhhh Sweetie, MASSIVE CONGRATS to you girl!!!!!! Looks amazing!!! I will get your blinkies done over the weekend for ya Hun!!

    Big Hugs, Tara xoxoxo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. This is simply AMAZING for you first kit!! And I would be so honored to win it!! Thank you so much for the chance!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Thanks for the chance to win this lovely kit!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Oh this is sooo BEAUTIFUL kit!!! I just love everything in this kit and your CT did an amazing job with their pages:)Thanks so much for the chance!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Gorgeous kit! I cannot believe it is your first! WOW! I would love to win it! Thanks for the chance!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Beautiful kit, nice job done on your first kit. Congrats! Thanks for the chance to win it and good luck to all!

    Srappin Robyn

    P.S. Love your blog also!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. How incredibly creative and tallented you are! This is wonderful...



    Thank you,

    Lisa

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts with Thumbnails