piątek, 4 grudnia 2009

Time of Relaxation

Helloooooooooo!!!
Back again :) Today my new kit Time of Relaxation was taken to a shop !
He has 95 elements and 9 papers

I am inviting to Digiscrapmania shop
Do you like this kit?
Do you want to have him?
Leave me a little comment,
I will come back in a week on Friday
and I will choose 3 winners :))


beautiful pages of girls from my CT

Rena1001
SekadaDziuniaf
NessskaMaman-de-LenaWinaya
Monia
MeryemMarry
Marysia
Minette143Amisza
BrittAlexChelisa
Daria

3 komentarze:

  1. Yes, I like him! Yes, I want him! Thank you so much for the chance to win him!!!! : )

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. wow wow i love it!!!!
    the layouts are really beautiful ^^

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Fantastic kit!! I love brown and orange together!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts with Thumbnails