niedziela, 10 stycznia 2010

New Kit is coming, Winners and Surprise for Followers

My new kit is coming!!! This is "Romantic" kit in lilac colours:)
and now........ lucky Winners :)
my kit "In the World of purring Cats" goes to....

Maja
Gothic
Inspirations
Caroline

congratulations girls!

send me e-mail (amisza@onet.eu) with your nickname
I will send you a link to kit;)


and........
surprise only for everyone which attach to Followers on my blog :)

send me e-mail (amisza@onet.eu) with your nickname from Followers window.
Subject: Followers
or leave me comment with your e-mail
I will send you link to my surprise!!!

I thank everyone for the visit on my blog and comments:)
Photobucket

13 komentarzy:

  1. Hi,

    My nickname on your follower window is Studio Cali Design :)

    Here's my email : calinhorely (at) gmail (dot) com

    Thanks so much for this great surprise !

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Hi !

    Here's my email adress : calinhorely@gmail (dot) com

    Thanks !!!

    Hugs !

    Cali

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Wspaniale masz dodatki Arletko,praca z nimi napewno bedzie sama przyjemnoscia

    Pozdrawiam Yveskowa

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Ohh thanks sounds great :) My followers name her on your blog is Wonder of my life and my e-mail is wonderofmylife@gmail.com

    Thanks!
    Hugs Natascha

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. my nickname is Melie designs
    my email address is crispomelie@hotmail.com
    thank you for the surprise gift
    hugs mélie

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. thank for the link
    hugs mélie

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. I am Azur...

    My email: azurscrap@hotmail.com

    thank you so much !!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Oh a surprise Amisza, i like !!! My mail : laptitedelphine@msn.com

    Thank you very much

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Hellp,

    Love your designs!!
    My follower name is Silky email.Goddess0fsilk@aol.com

    thanks for the wonderful Freebies hun

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. thank you so much^^ great job!!!!

    my mail is : lafeecoton@gmail.com

    thank you again

    kisss

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. this is perfect, I love it.
    my mail is: hawra@scrapmania.sk
    thank you so much.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. awesome goodies, thank you for sharing!
    my mail is: likelara@gmail.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts with Thumbnails