piątek, 19 marca 2010

NEW NEW NEW + Freebies

Hi!
Today in the shop is my new kit "Sweet Dreams"
kit includes:
102 elements
12 papers
5 WA

BUY HERE

Clusters
Lo's of my CT

Lisah
MoniaSaphirBrittAgataMg
Angel Jet
Alex
AndreaP.
Calypso
chelisa
dida1357
dziuniaf
eagleszem
emma
Emmetjes
francis
ipis
Jeanette
jetjez
Katrin
Kizzy
kpoddream
Leila_Ingmar
magnolia2907
Maman-de-Lena
marysia
Meltem
Mini-Renne
Moni Singer
Nessska
Nirina
osaru
peaches
Shulyansky
Svetlanka
Tigrushka

widie
wisienka
zaza09
more Lo's



Do You like "Sweet Dreams"?
Do You want to win this kit?
Leave me a little comment, soon I'm back and choose 3 Winners!

and now....
freebies for You :)))

QP by dziuniaf
Download HERE

3 elements CU
DOWNLOAD

blog design by Emmetjes

download HERE
Photobucket

24 komentarze:

  1. beautiful kit and pages !!
    thanks for the freebie ^^

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Further your beautiful kit. Beautiful rich and vibrant colors. Beautiful work on your CT team says it all. Perfect kit and I thank you for the chance to win.
    Miluska

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. And much thanks for the wonderful freebie. Miluska

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. what a beautiful kit, i love his colors. The pages are gorgeous, thank you for the chance to win it, and thanks for the freebies !!
    Melanie

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. WOW!!! It's wonder! My lovely colors!! Very beautiful kit! Thanks for freebie!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. What a fantastic kit! So wonderful colors! Pages are very beautiful! Thanks for the chance to win it!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. WAOUWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! You already know it but I am definitively a fan of your work! This kit is fabulous!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [19 Mar 01:26pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Mar. 19, 2010. Thanks again.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Totally amazing!! I love purple so I find your kit totally fantastic!! Thanks for the chance!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Very beautiful, thank you very much!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Lovely kit! Purple is my favorite color.
    Thanks
    Linda

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. great kit !! I love the color and the elements

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. how could I NOT want this kit? This is STUNNING! Your CT did a FAB job as well!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. Beautiful, I love the texture of it!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. Another beautiful kit from you. I love the purple color and your Ct made wonderful pages!
    Thank you for the freebie.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. So fantastic, always !! I like colors. Hugs Amisza, see you soon !!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  18. thank you for your cu freebie !!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts with Thumbnails