wtorek, 9 marca 2010

Winners and NEW kit is coming:)

Hello Everybody :)))
Today I present to You my new kit. "Let the Sun Shine" is wonderful, fresh and very colorful !
Tomorrow it will be to buy in Digiscrap'Mania. I invite You - again it will be possible to win it :)
and...I prepared a surprise for you, of course !!!

Come here tomorrow !


Lo by Mini-Renne

the Winners of my previous kit are:

Indigo Milk
Monique
Blue Cat

congratulations!

leave me your e-mail addresses, please
Photobucket

8 komentarzy:

  1. What a great way to start off Spring using this beautiful kit I'm sure it's wonderful like all the rest!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Wow..I'm the winner of your kit!
    I'm so happy...
    This is my email huiting_69@hotmail.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. ok, Monique I sent you e-mail with links :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I didn't received your links...

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. oh, I don't know why......
    what is your username on DST? I can send you via pm at DST

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. I'm not on DST! Sorry!
    This is my other email menninge@home.nl

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. I sent second e-mail!!!
    I hope that the e-mail will reach you :)))
    hugs

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Yes i have the links :)
    Thank you so much!
    Hugs

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts with Thumbnails