czwartek, 15 kwietnia 2010

New kit and Freebie

Hi!
Today my new kit is in the shop.
"Blue Energy" includes:
88 elements
9 papers

buy here
Lo's of my CT stars

Moni Singer
Monia
magnolia2907

dziuniaf

dida1357
chelisa

anndahl
Angel Jet
eagleszem

emma
Calypso
Emmetjes

francis
Gemma
Kizzy

peaches
lieschen
osaru

Shulyansky



Svetlanka


Tigrushka
widie
jetjez
zaza09

wisienka

AgataMg

Leila_Ingmar

kpoddream
AndreaP.


amisza

Britt


If you like this kit and if you want to have him, leave me a little comment.
Soon I will draw 3 lucky winners.
good luck!

and now...
freebie for You :)
I hope you like it
Photobucket

10 komentarzy:

  1. This kit is gorgeous, Amisza! I love the blue and brown together. And your CT did a fabulous job!! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Beautiful kit! Thank you for freebie!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Apr. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. I only want to thank you for the freebie ;-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Waaaaaaooow amazing kit. Beautiful bright colors and the blue is just perfect. Wonderful work your CT team speaks for itself. Kit is perfect. Thank you for the wonderful freebie and a chance to win a beautiful kit.
    Miluska

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. oh WOW! Gorgeous kit! Blue is my favorite color in the whole world, and this cute kit just made my eyes pop. lol

    thanks for the chance!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Un award bien mérité t'attend sur mon blog! Bizzz!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. wouaww!!! merci!! thank you for CU freebies!!! beautiful!!! (lady)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts with Thumbnails