piątek, 25 czerwca 2010

If You Love Somebody...

Hi!
I know... it's already evening... but my internet didn't work today :(((
thank you for all visit!
so...
My new kit "If You Love Somebody" includes 77 elements and 9 papers.
I invite you to Digiscrap'Mania Shop
You can find in the store, too:

Clusters


Lo's of my CT stars












































and Freebie for You
QP by Svetlanka (thank you sweetie:)
I hope you like it ;)
DOWNLOAD

If You like this kit, leave me little comment. I'll back soon and draw 2 winners.
Good Luck!
Photobucket

4 komentarze:

  1. Wowww,,,what a beautiful kit!!
    I really like the elements and colors.
    My compliments voor your CT'ers, very nice pages!!

    Greats, Lucienne

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Wow, again very amazing kit!! Fantastic elements and great colors. The kit absolutely stunning..and pages are... WOW WOW WOW!!! Thank you for a chance to win and wonderful freebie. Hugs, Maca

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Again, new and more beautiful kit? I really am very pleasantly surprised! This kit is beautiful! Great elements and papers! It's absolutely perfect kit! Your CT created LO Excellent! Thank you for the chance to win this stunning kit! (And thank you for the fantastic freebie)! Big hugs!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts with Thumbnails