piątek, 4 czerwca 2010

New Kit & Freebie

Hello!!!
I want to tell you that today in the DigiscrapMania
you can find my latest kit "Memories Smell of Lilac".
Kit includes 80 elements, 9 papers.
In this kit you will not find CU elements.
I did everything items :)))
I hope you like it!


buy

Clusters
Lo's of my CT









































Do you like this kit?
Leave me a little comment and soon you can win "Memories Smell of Lilac" :)
good luck!

and now...
Freebie for You- blog layout "Memories Smell of Lilac"

6 komentarzy:

  1. Hello,

    This kit looks amazing!!
    What a beautifull colors and elements.
    Nice combination.
    Thank you for the freebee and the change to win!!

    Greats, Lucienne

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jun. 04, 2010. Thanks again.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. wow very nice kit, I love purple, and here it is very, very nice work.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Your kits are all so versatile. Your work is superb!! You are very talented and I appreciate all your freebies. We cant scrap our memories without designers like you that share their work. Thank you for the freebies, the wonderfull inspiration from your CT and the chance to win your kit. Hugs from South Africa

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Wow, this kit is so amazing! Beautiful colors and elements are great! The kit is absolutely stunning... and the pages are really WOW WOW WOW! Again excellent work! Thank you for a chance to win. Hugs! Maca

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Wau! This is a beauty! Great elements and papers! Kit is full of colors, elements, love, beauty and energy. I really like this kit! Your team has created an excellent LO! Great work! Really famous kit! I hope that luck smiles on me and I win this beautiful kit! Have a nice day! Thank you for The chance to win this beautiful kit!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts with Thumbnails