czwartek, 12 sierpnia 2010

*NEW NEW NEW* and Freebie

Hello Everybody!
I hope you have wonderful holidays:)
I done for you holidays kit " Seaside Holidays"
Kit includes 115 elements and 9 papers.
I hope you like it;)

You can Buy it at DMS

at the shop you can buy ,too
If You like my new kit, and if you want to win it, leave me a little comment.
I come back soon and choose 2 winners.
Good luck!

Lo's of my CT
Lo by dida1357

Lo by Moni

Lo by Moni

Lo by Svetlanka

Lo by Svetlanka

Lo by Shulyansky

Lo by Magnolia2907

Lo by Magnolia2907

Lo by lieschen

Lo by Kizzy

Lo by Katarzyna Anna

LO by Juliette

Lo by Jacqueline

Lo by dziuniaf

Lo by anndahl

Lo by annave
Lo by Tadeasek

and Freebie for You:)
I hope you like it!
Photobucket

9 komentarzy:

  1. Wow, absolutely amazing page!!! Kit will definitely fantastic, full of beautiful elements and colors.Usually the first comment doesn't win, but I believe that it is not. Thank you for the chance to win and wonderful freebie. Have a nice day. Maca

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Oh love that green!! Fabulous new kit Amisza, great pages by your CT :D Thank you for the freebie!! {{hugs}}

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Gorgeous kit!! I love the lovely soft colors thank you for the freebie

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Thank you for the freebie. I love the colors of this kit and what your CT did with the kit. Thank you for the opportunity to win this awesome kit.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. this kit is beautiful, even in winter for a warm breeze this kit is sure to warm you up.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Oh wow absolutely perfect place. Kit is very beautiful, full of beautiful colors and elements. Absolute bomb. Thank you for this new opportunity to win. maybe smiles at me luck. Beautiful Day hugs Strawberry24

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. This kit is perfect for the pictures I took while on our vacation on the lake. I love the colors. And thank you for the freebie.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts with Thumbnails