środa, 1 września 2010

Misza's Birthday

Hi Everybody!
Today I celebrate 3rd Birthday of my beloved black cat Misza:)))


I prepared for you surpises:)
First is big promotion for all my products.
Now, 3 days all products -60%!!!

I invite you to DMS

and second Surprise.... kit "Misza's Birthday" ;)
Kit is Freebie for all my blog's followers and Facebook BlackCat's Fan

Rules:
Find your name in the Followers window (on my blog or Facebook) and send me e-mail ( amisza@onet.eu) with your name. In subject sign in : Misza's Birthday
I send you links to kit:)
If you do not have your name in the window of followers, please join us!

Lo by Magnolia2907
Lo by dziuniaf
Lo by Moni
Lo by dida1357
Lo by AgataMgLo by Leila_IngmarLo by annaveLo by KatarzynaAnna
Photobucket

5 komentarzy:

  1. superbe kit, superbe couleur et superbe travail...et tres chat aussi...j adore.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Happy birthday to your lovely cat ! your kit is wonderful !

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Thank you! I love the colors! I posted your blog in my forum: http://organiseranniversaire.xooit.fr/

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts with Thumbnails