poniedziałek, 27 września 2010

Winners!

Hi Girls!
Today I drew winners of my last kit "Sunny Autumn".
Thank you so much for all comments!
Forgive me that you had to wait so long, but in recent times I'm ill. I feel very bad :(
I spend a lot of time for doctors and I do a lot of medical examinations.
I have no strength to work... I fear for my health:(
Pray for me, please!!!
For now will not be my new kit, it all depends on what the doctors have determined. At the moment nobody knows what I'm wrong ...

*************************
kit "Sunny Autumn" goes to:
Lee Davis
lindyloo_aus

congratulations!!!
please send me an e-mail (amisza@onet.eu)
(with your username)



Photobucket

12 komentarzy:

  1. Amisza, I am keeping you in my prayers and hoping the doctor's find out why you aren't feeling well and praying for a complete recovery soon!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. thank you sooo much Vintage Sandy!!!
    hugs and kisses!
    amisza

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I am so sorry that you are not feeling well. You are in my prayers and I pray you will will start feeling better very soon.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Amisza, I hope you will get better soon! I will pray for your health to return. Take care.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Hello, dear Amisza! I do hope your health will be better very soon and the doctors will tell you nothing serious! Take care and never lose hope!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Stay strong Amisza, and try and keep positive :) Though the doctors haven't figured out what is wrong with you they do tend to rule out the most serious conditions first (hopefully that's what they have done in your case) So take it real easy, rest as much as you can and try and keep your chin up. I know how hard this must be for you and I'm sending you all my bestest wishes and biggest hugs! Purrrr... purrrrr xxxxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. ohhh, thank you girls!!! I'm so moved!
    love you!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Been a while since you checked in Amisza - just to let you know, still thinking about you and hope you are keeping well girlfriend :) Hugs to you

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. My Sweetie.... i hope you feel better. I wish so much that you will finally helped. I'll keep my fingers crossed. We miss you. I wish you all the best. Come back soon

    hugs and kisses tanja

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Sending up prayers for you, hope you feel better soon

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts with Thumbnails