piątek, 26 listopada 2010

New New New!!!

Hi Everybody!
Today is Friday, so at DMS is today my new kit:)
kit includes 92 elements and 9 beautiful papers.

You can buy HEREat DMS you can buy too

Clusters
3 x QP Albums
Full Pack
(kit, 10 clusters, 18 QP's)
Lo's of my CT:)

























If you like this kit and if you want to win it, please leave me a little comment.

I come back soon and choose 2 winners!
Good Luck!


and now Freebie for you- QP made by Nessska:)
I hope you like it:)
have fun!

Photobucket

11 komentarzy:

  1. WOW..Gorgeous kit. Very nice colors and elements. You´re have fantastic creative team....beautiful pages!!! I very like it:-)
    Thank you for the chance to win and freebie.
    Have a very nice weekend.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. beatiful!! I like it very much!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. This Kit is so beautiful an the colors are so amazing. Thenk you for the chance.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Gorgeous kit. I love the backgrounds and color combination. Your CT made some amazing pages. Thank you for the great QP freebie and a chance to win this beautiful kit.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Fabulous kit Amisza! I love the colors, they work so well together! Your CT did an excellent job - those pages really show off the kit wonderfully! Thank you so much for the freebie and of course the chance to win! hugs to you xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. I absolutely LOVE this kit! Beautiful colors!!!
    Thanks so much for the freebie!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Breathtaking! Thank you for the beautiful QP! All those layouts are just lovely! :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts with Thumbnails