poniedziałek, 7 lutego 2011

Is This love?

Hello, hello! I invite you to look at my latest Valentine's kit.
kit includes: 87 elements, 12 papers and 5 WA.
I have prepared for you also: 3 QP Albums, Clusters and Full Pack
You can buy everything at DMS
promotion for a few days!!!

Do You like this kit?
You can get it for free!!!!
Leave me a comment!
I will return here in a few days and I'll draw 3 winners!
good luck!

buy
Lo's of my CT Stars





















and Freebie QP for you
I hope you like it ;)DOWNLOAD

pass: biglove11


Photobucket

3 komentarze:

  1. Its so amazing Kit, thank you for the chance....

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. très joli kit, bravo et merci pour la chance de le gagner.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. What a beautiful kit and your CT made some amazing pages. Thank you for the inspirational freebie and the chance to win one of your amazing kits.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts with Thumbnails