niedziela, 27 lutego 2011

Winners of Birthday surprise

Hi Everybody!
As I promised to come to announce who won my surprises. First, I thank you for all your very warm, nice wishes.
Three winners draw my birthday quests.
They chose:

Lee Davis
Volshebnitsa
Fairy White

congrats ladies!
please leave me a comment with your e-mail and name of the kit, which you want to get from me

thank you!

*************
Vintage Sandy, please leave me your e-mail. I'll send you collab Sentimental Moments!


Photobucket

5 komentarzy:

  1. Amisza...thanks so much my email is
    smiller50@neo.rr.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Hi! Thank you very much for the opportunity to become the winner and thank you for your work! I'm very glad that I won.
    My e-mail KIrisha-82@yandex.ru really like your collection of "Blue Energy". I would be very happy to create pages out of it!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Volshebnitsa, "Blue Energy" is sent for you:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Wow! You've chosen me, too! Thank you so much!!!
    My e-mail is FairyWhite@mail.ru and I would love to have your kit "Welcome In My Garden" - it's so full of spring spirit!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts with Thumbnails