niedziela, 6 maja 2012

Jasna Góra

I would like to introduce you to my favorite place in Poland. This place is Jasna Góra Monastery in Częstochowa city. This is the most famous shrine to the Madonna in Poland and the country's greatest place of pilgrimage - for many its spiritual capital.
The image of  Black Madonna, to which miraculous powers are attributed, is Jasna Góra's most precious treasure. Many people come here to pray and ask for the grace of health.

 The Black Madonna has healed many sick. This is evidenced by the many gifts left in the chapel

 Jasna Gora is also the ramparts of the old monastery. There is a Stations of the Cross, located in the beautiful green trees.


 statue of Pope John Paul II


and many other interesting places -  treasury of the precious gifts of Kings, tower, chapel of the rosary etc.
This is my favorite place in Poland - full of peace and quiet, great to leave stress!


 I love coming to the Black Madonna to ask for grace, for health and spit out all the sadness and stress.

 I have a little Freebie from this place;)
I hope you like it:)

CU/PU


pass: JasnaGora2012



Photobucket



4 komentarze:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on May. 06, 2012. Thanks again.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Thank you for the interesting facts you told us. I've only heard about the place before. It must be a very beautiful place judging by the photos.
    May the Mother of our Lord Jesus hear your prayer and help you!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I had heard of the Black Madonna before and enjoyed your photos of this place very much. It's good to see you blogging again. Hugs!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. thank you for your comments! Oh yeah, Jasna Gora is a really great place;))))

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts with Thumbnails